2012

2012
2012 - My 5 at the time I started this blog!

Dalia 9! Top Model party

Well, Dalia is about to turn 10 and I can't believe I haven't written up abut your 9th birthday. It was such a success!
Top model is quite the in thing - basically it's a grown-up colouring book, with outlines of models and you design and colour in clothes and hair and accessories. The girls spend hours on this and there are even by versions with cars to design and stickers etc.

So the invitation told everyone to come all dressed up and once they arrived, they did some top model designs.
Then once everyone had arrived we got out the props and I took loads of great photos of the girls who had the best time posing for the camera. While they ate I printed off sheets of all their pictures and we handed them around. Each girl received a photo frame and made their own photo collages and decorated their frames. I gave them cellophane bags to wrap them in to take home. Was such a success. They were so chuffed with it all! Even the grandparents had fun!